Navigation

Monday, July 16, 2012

Muscle Pharm Combat Powder Review

Hey there,

Thought it would be good to give my first review to what should be a staple in everyone's diet/supplement routine. protein. Now I realize you can get adequate protein without the use of powders and some powders have been found to deliver less than advertised grams per scoop.

But one stand up company that delivers on what they promise is Muscle Pharm. I can order any of their products with confidence knowing that quality supplements pay off. Their Combat Powder is my favorite protein powder. It is not a post workout blend, it can be used for that but it has different sources of protein that will release fast for some and slow for others. The taste is incredible and I never get tired of the Cookies and Cream. I try to shoot for 1.5g/protein per pound of body weight so typically I will have one or two of these shakes per day.

 10/10 Product.

 I encourage you to try it for yourself, you can get it on amazon right here:

No comments:

Post a Comment